Functions and responsibilities:
- Depending on the Technical Director, you will be responsible for:
- Perform installation and start-up services.
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance tasks in the facilities of the client companies.
- Perform technical assistance services.
- Management of technical documentation
- Interpretation of plans
- Preparation of reports
- Advise the client in the use of the equipment
- Perform actions according to the protocol prepared by the technical department
- Minimum training of FP II or CFGS Electricity / Electronics / Mechatronics.
- Knowledge of electrical diagrams
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, combustion and fluids in general as well as knowledge or experience in electronics will be valued.
- B1 driving license
- Availability for trips to the National level with high frequency.
- The competences required for the position are: high resolutive capacity, organizational commitment, high capacity for organization and dynamism and activity.
- Indefinite contracting in SMEs consolidated nationally, leader in R & D in the combustion / gas sector with young team and ambitious growth projects.
- Projects for the most important companies in the Gas sector.
- Fixed salary + Plus