International Spanish Company, specialized in the manufacture and commercialization of chemical products seeks an:
AREA SALES MANAGER PORTUGAL/ RAW MATERIALS
- Define and implement the commercial and marketing strategy for the assigned sectors, in line with the overall strategy of the company.
- Manage the assigned client portfolio.
- Periodically visit strategic clients.
- Prepare price rates when necessary and make offers to customers.
- Support the growth of the portfolio of specific products and solutions, leading innovation projects.
- Keep the commercial information updated in the existing IT tools, ERP and CRM.
- Maintain the commercial and technical relationship with the represented and suppliers assigned.
- Coordinate technical support to clients with the technical department and those represented and suppliers assigned.
- Attend the most relevant fairs and conventions in the sector.
- Carry out market studies of the products of the represented and assigned suppliers.
- Maintain the "market intelligence" of the assigned products and the "benchmarking" of the competition.
- Medium or University Education in Chemical, Agronomist and / or Veterinary sector.
- Commercial experience with chemical raw materials for the detergency, plastic or paints industry.
- Fluent Portuguese and English
- Availability to travel
- Driving license
- Be resident in Portugal.